Email: [email protected]
What Does Crushed Stone Size Chart Typically Include?
Crushed stone size chart typically includes information about the various sizes of crushed stone particles. The crushed stone size chart provides a reference guide for the range of sizes available and their corresponding applications.
Crushed Stone Size Chart
|Crushed Stones #1||2 to 4||1. Landscaping;|
2. Large jobs;
3. Lining drainage ditches;
4. Sub-base for roads and driveways.
|Crushed Stones #2||1/2 to 2-2/2||1. Landscaping;|
2. Septic tank filter system;
3. Systems for managing stormwater;
4. Sub-base for roads and patios;
|Crushed Stones #3||½ to 2||1. Base for septic systems;|
2. Dry wells;
3. Driveways and walkways bases;
4. Drainage systems;
5. Railroads and roads.
|Crushed Stones #5||One or less||1. RV pad;|
2. Window well;
3. Shed base;
4. Drainage around house;
5. Crawl space;
6. Garden path;
7. Retaining walls;
10. Under deck.
|Crushed Stones #8||3/8 to ½||1. Landscaping;|
3. Retaining walls;
4. Make concrete;
5. Under deck;
6. Garden path;
7. Crawl space;
8. Shed base;
9. Drainage around house;
10. Window well;
11. Horse stalls;
12. RV pad.
|Crushed Stones #10||1/8 or smaller||1. Paver base;|
2. Pole barn;
4. Basic material for making concrete slabs and concrete blocks.
|Crushed Stones #57||About ¾||1. Landscaping;|
2. Shed base;
3. Crawl space;
4. Horse stalls;
6. Retaining walls;
7. Garden path;
8. Make concrete;
9. Under concrete slab;
10. Drainage around house;
11. RV pad.
|Crushed Stones #67||less than ¾||1. Landscaping;|
2. Retaining walls;
5. Garden path;
6. Pole barn;
7. Horse stalls;
8. RV pad;
9. Crawl space;
10. Under concrete slab.
|Crushed Stones #411||#57 with stone dust||1. Retaining walls;|
2. RV pad;
3. Under concrete slab;
4. Pole barn;
5. Garden path;
7. Paver base.
Production line solution for crushed stone #1 (size 2 to 4 inches)
- Vibrating Feeder: SBM GZD Series Vibrating Feeder (e.g., GZD850x3000). A vibrating feeder that can feed the stones into the primary crusher consistently and evenly should be used to start the production line.
- Primary Crusher: SBM PE Series Jaw Crusher (e.g., PE900x1200) or SBM CI5X Series Impact Crusher (e.g., CI5X1315). To reduce the size of the huge stones, use a jaw crusher or an impact crusher as the main crusher. A variety of jaw crushers and impact crushers from SBM are available for a range of uses and output levels.
- Secondary Crusher: SBM HPT Series Cone Crusher (e.g., HPT300) or SBM PF Series Impact Crusher (e.g., PF1315). Use a secondary crusher to further reduce the size of the stones after the main crushing step. Cone crushers or impact crushers are options based on the size and form of the finished product.
- Vibrating Screen: SBM YK Series Vibrating Screen (e.g., YK1548) or SBM S5X Series Vibrating Screen (e.g., S5X1860). After the secondary crusher, install a vibrating screen to sort the crushed stones into various sizes. To effectively sort and categorize the stones according to their particle size, the vibrating screen may contain many decks.
- Belt Conveyor: SBM B Series Belt Conveyor (e.g., B800). Use belt conveyors to move the crushed stones down the manufacturing line from one step to the next. This guarantees a seamless and uninterrupted flow of information.
- Stockpile or Storage Bin: Customizable depending on the specific requirements and capacity.
- Optional Equipment: Additional equipment can be added as per requirements, such as a tertiary crusher or a sand-making machine. For example, SBM VSI Series Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher (e.g., VSI9526) for sand production.